At Carmel Eyecare, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrist can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive Eye Health Exams:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive Eye Health Exams
- Contact Lens Evaluation and Recommendation
- Fashion Frame Styling
- Diagnosis and Monitoring of Eye Disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
Eye Health Examinations
We take a comprehensive approach to your eye and systemic health by utilizing the latest in evaluation tools and procedures to be sure you see great now and into the future.
Contact Lens Evaluation and Recommendation
We maximize our relationships with the contact lens industry to be sure we offer the latest technologies in contact lenses.
Diagnosis and Monitoring of Eye Diseases
We make a commitment to practicing full scope eyecare by working to diagnose and treat an array of eye diseases including glaucoma, macular degeneration and cataract.
Fashion Frame Styling
We utilize the latest technology for lens positioning and design as a unique as your fingerprint. We are also committed to fresh updated frames to match the latest industry trends.